My Buffalo Chicken is not only spicy, but when you add the chicken to a flaky, buttery biscuit, well people, we have a match made in chicken heaven!
This is really simple, which is always a good thing. I took Pillsbury biscuits and placed them in a muffin pan, making sure to allow them to hang over the sides a little, hence the term popover.
The prepared biscuits allowed me more time to focus on eating, instead of cooking!
Next, I added lots of cheese and my already prepared shredded chicken. You could mix in blue cheese crumbles with the meat, but I am trying to let Big Goo have his way today.
Baked these babies up for about 10 minutes, basted with melted butter, then cooked about 3-5 minutes more.
Don’t forget to add blue cheese crumbles on top and serve with ranch dressing.
I love blue cheese, but Big Goo doesn’t so I added the blue cheese last on all the ones I plan on eating!
- 2 cups buffalo chicken, shredded
- 1 pack Pillsbury grand biscuits
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 slices provolone
- 4 slices co/jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- blue cheese crumbles (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Take 1 biscuit and slightly stretch it to fit into a muffin pan.
- Slice cheese in half. Place 1/2 half slice of each cheese flavor into biscuit, top with about 1/4 cup of chicken.
- Place biscuits in oven and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven, baste with butter and bake for 3-5 minutes more, until golden brown.
- Serve with ranch dressing and crumbled blue cheese if desired.
- Serving Size: 4