Who said a Cheeseburger must be served on a bun?
My Super Cheesy Cheeseburger Dip may be bun-less, but it still taste like a cheeseburger!
Actually, this is really a triple cheeseburger because I used three cheeses.
Yep, one cheese is not enough.
I decided to make Cheeseburger Dip because I made tacos a couple of days ago and the meat was too peppery.
Yes, the queen of spice said the meat was too peppery!
I was trying out a new pepper and the tacos came out so spicy I couldn’t serve the meat.
I didn’t want to waste all that meat so I put it away until today.
Being that Baby Girl and I are “dipheads” I knew making dip would solve my problem.
Mayo and cream cheese calms the spiciness down tremendously and the addition of three cheeses takes the dip to another cheesy level.
I mixed all the ingredients together and baked it in a greased casserole dish at 370 degrees for about 30 minutes.
Garnish with green onions and a little minced parsley.
Don’t forget to serve with lots of Ritz crackers, bread, and tortilla chips.
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1/4 cup Hellmann’s Mayonnaise
- 4 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup jack cheese, grated
- 1 cup sharp cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 jalapenos, seeded, chopped (optional)
- 2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoon creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
- green onion and minced parsley to garnish
- Ritz Crackers to serve
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix seasoning blend together and set aside.
- Reserve 1 teaspoon of seasoning blend for the vegetables.
- In a pan over medium heat, add about 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Add onions and saute for about 5 minutes, season with 1 teaspoon of seasoning blend, mix well.
- Add garlic and cook 1 minute more.
- Add ground turkey, remaining seasons and cook for about 10 minutes, breaking up meat as it cooks.
- Remove from heat and place mixture in a large bowl to cool slightly.
- Add cream cheese, mayonnaise and cheese to cool ground turkey, mix well.
- Place into a greased oven proof casserole dish and bake at 375 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- Turn oven to broil.
- Broil for about 5 minutes. Remove from oven, serve with bread and crackers.
- Serving Size: 4-6