This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #KingsfordFlavor #CollectiveBias
Not only is it Father’s Day this weekend but it’s grilling season!
I am joining #KingsfordFlavor and #CollectiveBias as we light up the grill to prepare my Grilled Lamb Burgers.
There’s no better flavor than a charcoal grilled burger!
In the grilling mood?
Head over to your nearest The Home Depot store to pick up your Kingsford Original Twinpack Charcoal.
I decided to grill Lamb Burgers because I love the smokey flavor I get from using charcoal.
The burgers are real simple.
First, I mix equal amounts of ground lamb and turkey meat to create a moist juicy burger.
You can use lamb and beef if you prefer, but I love the flavor I get from the ground turkey.
Next, I add lots of spices to the meat then form them into patties.
Allow the meat to chill while you prep the grill!
Once the grill is ready, grill the burgers for 7-8 minutes per side.
Find more recipe inspiration here!
Lastly, Don’t forget to top your burgers with my homemade Tzatziki sauce and grated cucumbers!
Follow Kingsford Charcoal and Home Depot on their social media channels to stay in the loop on special deals.
- Instagram: @KingsfordCharcoal
- Twitter: @Kingsford
- Facebook: Kingsford
- Pinterest: Kingsford
- Twitter: @HomeDepot
Leave a comment below and tell me what’s your favorite charcoal grilling recipe!Print
- 1 lb ground lamb
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 red onion, pureed in blender or grated
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon creole seasoning
- 1/2 tablespoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons oregano, crushed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh mint, minced or 1/2 teaspoon dried
- 2 slices bread
- 1/4 cup milk
- extra virgin olive oil
For the Tzatziki Sauce:
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano, dried, crushed
- 1/2 grated cucumber, peeled if non-organic
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
To Serve Burgers:
- grated cucumber
- Hamburger Buns
- Add milk and bread to a large bowl and allow to sit for about 5 minutes to soften bread.
- Add remaining ingredients to bowl and mix well.
- Cover mixture and allow to chill for at least one hour or overnight.
- Prepare grill and grill burgers for 7-8 minutes per side.
To Prepare the Tzatziki Sauce:
- Grate cucumber, place inside a clean towel and ring all the water out of the cucumber, add all ingredients to a bowl and mix well.
- Serve meal with warm naan or pita bread.
- Serving Size: 6