It’s that time again folks!
My Asian Apple Salsa Meatballs are out of this world delicious!
I introduced you to the wonderful people at KYVAN™ Foods a couple of weeks ago when I posted my Baked Hot Wing Tacos!
Here’s a recap on the great products offered at KYVAN™ Foods.
KYVAN™ Foods was founded and is owned by football great Reggie Kelly and his beautiful wife Sheila.
KYVAN™ Foods creates tasty products such as Salsa, Sauces, Seasoning, Jams and Jellies!
KYVAN™ Foods are sold throughout the Southeast and are in retailers such as Walmart as well as various independent retailers.
If you don’t reside in one of these locations no problem because you can order KYVAN™ Foods online through their website!
It’s time to get this Meatball Party started so we can start eating!
First, I used ground turkey but you can always use ground beef or chicken.
Look at the Apples in these meatballs, yum!
KYVAN™ Foods Honey Apple Salsa is not only full of flavor, it’s full of apple chunks!
I added a few of my favorite spices then I fried these babies up!
Hey, you can also bake them or put them in your slow cooker.
Big Goo wanted fried meatballs because he loves those brown crusty bits you can only get from frying them!
It only takes a few minutes to fry them on each side.
This really is fast and simple cooking thanks to KYVAN™ Foods ready made products.
In about 15 minutes you have meatball goodness folks!
I mean literally, this took minutes to make which makes this the perfect appetizer for game day!
You can turn these Asian Apple Salsa Meatballs into a main meal by serving them over hot rice and with a side of sauteed veggies!
The sauce that the meatballs are swimming in is magically delicious and when it soaks into the hot rice you’re going to feel like your eating your favorite Asian take-out food.
Now it’s time to “Appreciate the Goodness” of KYVAN™ Foods!
And get to making meatballs memories!
Follow KYVAN™ Foods on one of their social media channels:
This contest giveaway is only open to US residents.Print
- 1 bottle Kyvan Foods Honey Apple Salsa
- 1 bottle Kyvan Foods Sesame Garlic BBQ Sauce
- 1 1/2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup Asian panko bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons of creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- extra virgin olive oil
- green onion and sesame seeds to garnish
- Add ground turkey to a large bowl, add spices, egg, bread crumbs, 1 cup of salsa and 1/2 cup bbq sauce.
- Mix well.
- Using a cookie scoop or your hands form into golf ball size meatballs and set aside.
- Add about 2 tablespoons of olive oil to a large skillet.
- Fry meatballs in batches on both sides for about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Don’t overcrowd pan and add more oil if needed.
- Mix remaining BBQ sauce and salsa together.
- Drain oil from skillet, add meatballs back to pan and cover with sauce mixture.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer for about 10 minutes until meatballs are cooked.
- Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.
- Serve as an appetizer for with hot rice and sauteed veggies.