I couldn’t wait to share this recipe with you.
This is the ultimate must make holiday dessert that requires…NO BAKING!!!!
Yes folks, cut that oven off and make this No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Lasagna.
I’ve never met a person who doesn’t love cheesecake.
If you’re out there, it’s time you rethink your cheesecake issues.
This is the perfect recipe to turn you into a cheesecake eating believer!
Before we start I must tell ya’ about what I went through to locate this pumpkin spice pudding!
I went to 6 stores, YES, 6 stores and they were all sold out.
I know I’m late on the pumpkin train but how can all those store not have any left for us late bloomers?
Don’t worry, I’m no quitter!
I located it at Amazon and because I have prime I received it in two short days.
Yes, it’s about to go down…Cheesecake Style!
BTW: if you can’t wait for your Amazon order, why not use vanilla pudding mixed with about a teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice and get to baking!
Oh, in this case, let’s get to NOT BAKING!
First, I made a Pumpkin snap crust for all this goodness!
Yes, pumpkin snaps because we’re building layer upon layer of cheesecake goodness!
Secondly, I made a Pumpkin cheesecake layer to top the Pumpkin snaps!
I told you, I’m not playing today!
This is all about the flava!
Lastly, top the Cheesecake layer with a layer of Pumpkin spice mousse.
Yes, bring on the mousse!
After the mousse I topped it off with more whipped cream and extra Pumpkin snaps because one can never have too many pumpkin snaps!
Now chill this baby in the fridge for about 4 hours and start slicing this baby up!
No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Lasagna
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- 3 cups pumpkin snaps, ground
- 1 stick butter, unsalted, melted
- 2 cups whipped cream topping
For the Cheesecake:
- 2 8 ounce packs cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup pumpkin, canned
- 1 cup whipped cream topping
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 tablespoons milk
For the mousse layer:
- 2 boxes jello pumpkin spice instant pudding
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 cups whipped cream topping
- Mix melted butter with 2 1/2 cups snaps.
- Place mixture into a 13X9 inch casserole dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
To prepare the Cheesecake layer:
- Add cream cheese and pumpkin into a mixer, beat well.
- Add pumpkin, spices,vanilla, and sugar, mix well.
- Add milk, mix well.
- Fold in whipped cream topping.
- Place mixture on top of snap layer in casserole dish.
To Prepare Mousse layer:
- Mix pudding with milk, fold in whipped cream.
- Place on top of cheesecake layer using an off set spatula.
- Top with remaining whipped cream and crushed cookies.
- Cover with saran wrap and refrigerate about 4 hours before cutting.
- Use a sharp knife to cut through cookie layer.
If you can’t locate Pumpkin Spice jello pudding, use vanilla instant pudding mixed with 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice.
- Serving Size: 8-10
I’m thinking of doing this as a program at the library I work at…would I be able to adjust the chilling time to maybe 30 minutes in the freezer…or could we just eat it without chilling? My programs are typically only an hour long.
Hello Krystal that may work but you definitely want it chilled so it can set up properly.
I’m not sure I can find pumpkin snaps.
Try Trader Joe’s or Whole Foods. If not you can replace with a regular snap and add about 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice to the cookie mixture.
I am in Australia, I have never heard of Pumpkin spice.
Hello Chris, you can use cinnamon, allspice, and a pinch of nutmeg in it’s place.
I’d serve potato salad and watermelon as sides.
Mixing the cheesecake mixture, you stated to mix cream cheese and pumpkin. Then continued to say to add pumpkin later after it’s mixed well. Wondering if that was a typo or?
Oh, I am so glad you doubled the bacon,lol, next time I will do the same. YUM! I am glad you enjoyed it. It goes together so quickly, perfect for a party.
Go for it Averie, you could do 7 eggs, LOL.