If you’re looking for a quick and easy week night dinner, look no further!
My Creamy Sausage Alfredo is ready in less than 20 minutes and is beyond delicious.
Why purchase store-bought Alfredo sauce when you can make you’re own in minutes?
First, I took fresh Italian Sausage, cooked them with onion, garlic and spices.
Don’t forget to remove the casing from the sausage.
Secondly, I added heavy cream to the sausage mixture.
Lastly, I added three cheeses!
Yes, the more cheese the happier your belly will be.
I cooked up a batch of penne in salted water.
Don’t forget to drain the penne, then rinse in hot water and drain again.
You can coat the penne in a little olive oil after draining.
Also, cook the penne 2 minutes less than the directions on the package state.
If you don’t like penne you can use your favorite pasta!
Cook the penne for a few minutes in the sauce making sure you coat the pasta well.
Garnish with parsley and serve with a side of garlic bread.
My Jalapeno Cheese Garlic Bread is perfect for this dish!
This dish is fast, quick, and easy!
It’s full of flavor and ready to eat in minutes.
- 7 Italian sausage links, fresh, casing removed
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup Romano cheese, grated
- 1 red onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 teaspoons creole seasoning
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley to garnish
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. penne pasta cooked 2 minutes less than package directions
- Add about 2 tablespoons of olive oil to large pan over medium heat.
- Mix seasoning blend and set aside.
- Add red onion and garlic, cook about 4 minutes, add sausage.
- Brown sausage about 10 minutes. Season with half of the seasoning blend.
- Drain sausage and add back to the pot.
- Bring salted pasta water to boil and cook 2 minutes less than package directions, drain, rinse in hot water, drain again and set aside.
- Add cream to sausage mixture and cook over medium heat about 4 minutes.
- Add cheese by the handful, mixing well after each addition. Add remaining seasonings.
- Toss in pasta, mix well, cook about 3 more minutes, garnish with parsley and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 4-6