I am so excited about my Feta Cheese Salad with Pecans and Marzetti® Simply Dressed® refrigerated salad dressings!
T. Marzetti Company and it’s Simply Dressed refrigerated dressings fulfill all of my tasty salad dressing requirements!
There are 23 flavors to choose from.
Yes folks, and they also included ranch and blue cheese dressings which BTW are two of my all time favorites.
The Marzetti Simply Dressed refrigerated salad dressings are made with a minimal number of simple ingredients, such as extra virgin olive oil, canola oil (contains Omega-3 ALA) and sea salt.
They also complement any salad or meal with no preservatives, trans fats, high fructose corn syrup, added MSG, artificial flavors or colors.
The Marzetti Simply Dressed refrigerated salad dressings are so delicious they were honored as one of Progressive Grocer’s 2013 Editors’ Picks for innovation, taste and value.
My salad goals for today were to create a salad that was not only hearty but I wanted a salad that could be eaten as a side salad and/or a full meal.
I decided to create my delicious Feta Cheese Salad with Pecans which paired perfectly with Marzetti Simply Dressed Ranch and Blue Cheese salad dressings.
I used crispy romaine lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, grated carrots, toasted pecans and crumbled feta cheese as the base for my salad.
You could also add a little extra crumbled blue cheese or Parmesan if desired.
I love mixing cheeses with my salads.
I must admit I couldn’t decide on which flavor of dressing to use, so I used both!
The Ranch was so creamy and flavorful and the Blue Cheese is perfectly tangy!
Normally when I eat Blue Cheese dressing I have to add extra blue cheese for more flavor.
Not this time, Marzetti Simply Dressed had the perfect amount of blue cheese flavor.
I am so excited about the taste of these dressings I am going back to purchase the other four flavors.
- Marzetti® Simply Dressed® Ranch or Blue Cheese
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 cucumbers, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup carrots, grated
- 1 cup pecans, toasted
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- Place pecans in a skillet and toast for about 4 minutes stirring to prevent from burning.
- Rinse vegetables, spin in a salad spinner until dry.
- Place vegetables in a large salad bowl, top with feta and toasted pecans.
- Dress salad with Marzetti Simply Dressed® salad dressing.
- Serving Size: 4
How will you use Marzetti Simply Dressed refrigerated salad dressings to make fresh and simple meals for you and your family? Leave a comment below to enter for a chance to win a $100 Visa gift card.
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 72 hours to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 4/1/2015 – 5/31/2015.