Cooking a real and flavorful dinner on a busy weeknight is now an attainable reality! Thanks to Campbell’s Grill Sauces you can have a real life AND a real dinner! Campbell’s Grill Sauces come in three delicious flavors: Grilled Teriyaki Chicken, Lemon Pepper Chicken, and Cheddar Applewood Bacon Chicken. Monday through Friday life in my house is full and hectic. Between my husband’s busy schedule and my teenage daughter with her loads of homework, after school clubs and active social life, I am always looking for a way to make a quick dinner! Campbell’s Grill Sauces allows me to cook a real meal with little planning time involved. Campbell’s Grill Sauces are ready in 3 easy steps with minimal ingredients, short prep time, and quick cooking! 1. Simply season 2. Grill 3. Remove from heat, pour sauce and serve. The best part is Campbell’s Grill Sauces allowed my usual trip to the grocery store to be a lot easier than usual. I picked up chicken breast and because I already keep a well stocked spice cabinet I was out of the store in 5 minutes! It was a relief not having to spend a lot of time looking for ingredients. First, I coated boneless, skinless, chicken breast in a little extra virgin olive oil and my favorite spices. I used creole seasoning, seasoning salt would work if you don’t have creole seasoning on hand. Next, I added black pepper, garlic and onion powder with a pinch of dried thyme. Yes, it’s that simple! You can grill your chicken breast or you can pop it in the oven and roast the chicken. Another great idea is to cut the chicken into chunks and stir fry it with a few vegetables. The best part is the flavor of Campbell’s Grill Chicken Teriyaki Sauce. Not only is it convenient, it’s beyond delicious! My family was satisfied and thanks to Campbell’s Grill Sauces we were able to have a “Real Life. Real Dinner.” Enjoy.
What’s your favorite busy weeknight recipe? Tell me in the comments and you will be entered for a chance to win a $100 Target gift card!
Be sure to visit Campbell on Facebook, Pinterest and YouTube! Print
- 1 pack Campbell’s Grilled Sauces Chicken Teriyaki 4 chicken breast, boneless, skinless
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning or seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme, dried
- extra virgin olive oil
- Prepare Grill.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Mix seasoning blend together and set aside.
- Coat chicken breast lightly with olive oil on both sides.
- Coat chicken with spice blend and rub well.
- Grill chicken for 6-8 minutes per side are until chicken reaches 165F with an instant read thermometer.
- Heat Campbell’s Grilled Chicken Teriyaki Sauce according to package directions and pour over
- Serving Size: 4
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 72 hours to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 5/11/2015 – 6/7/2015.